Send and receive transfers
through your Microaccount
Every client in ePay.bg has a Microaccount, which can be used for payments or for receiving transfers.
Choose the most convenient method to transfer money through your Microaccount:
- Through a bank transfer. In a payment order specify the IBAN of the beneficiary’s Microaccount.
- Through your ePay.bg account.
- With a credit card from here.
- At an ATM, by using the B-Pay service. Input the B-Pay code 15005 and the Personal Identification Number/ Unified Identification Code of the beneficiary.
- In cash at an Easypay office. You need to know one of the following:
personal identification number, unified identification code for legal entities, and/or the Client Identification Number or e-mail account of the beneficiary.
How much time does the transfer take?
Immediately after confirmation of the transfer, the amount will be available in the beneficiary’s Microaccount. With a bank transfer the amount will be available the next business day.
How much will the transfer cost?
With a bank transfer and with a Microaccount there is no charge from ePay.bg. Card transfers will be charged according to the Rates.